I first noticed this problem when receiving orders from RRReview(Great BPO Company. Sign up if you haven’t already). I would receive an order by email and would immediately click on the link to accept the order. I would instantly get a message saying that the order has already been accepted. After this happened another couple of times I decided to call RRReview and ask about this. They asked me if I was using an AOL email address and the answer was yes. They explained to me that this is a common problem because an email sent to an AOL address often times takes longer than the same email sent to a Gmail address for instance. I had no idea. I opened a Gmail account that day and have never missed an RRReview order again.
I hope this helps!
The BPO Expert